Chrysanthemum meat pie is not only very tasty, but also very beautiful. Having prepared this pie once, it will become a regular guest in your kitchen. Try it, you will love it.
- flour - 2 glasses;
- yeast - 10 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- kefir - 100 milliliters;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 70 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- beef - 400 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- cheese - 200 grams.
Chrysanthemum meat pie: step by step recipe
- Pour yeast into milk, mix and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Pour milk into a deep plate or bowl with sparkling yeast, pour flour, sugar, eggs, kefir, vegetable oil and salt. We mix everything.
- Knead the dough. When the dough is ready, cover it and leave to rise.
- To prepare the filling, take beef meat and twist through a meat grinder.
- Add the minced meat and pepper to taste.
- We clean the onion and chop the small cubes, add to the stuffing.
- Cheese must be grated.
- Cut the finished dough into 2 parts, so it will be easier for you to roll out.
- We roll out the dough and use a small glass to make rounds.
- In the center of each round we put some minced meat and cheese.
- Fold the cake in half 2 times, fasten the corner.
- We spread the cake in a baking dish, previously oiled.
- Spread in a circle from the edge to the center. Cover the cake with a towel and leave to rise.
- When the dough rises, grease it with an egg and put in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Bake at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Such a quick meat pie will decorate any holiday table, and your guests will be full and satisfied. Our Chrysanthemum meat pie is ready! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Be sure to try a simple pie with meat on kefir or incredibly delicious meat pie in sour cream dough.
Chrysanthemum meat pie video recipe