The recipe for making a bulk cake with meat on kefir I saw on the pages of the culinary magazine "Collection of recipes." I tried to cook it, and the result was great. A tender piece of cake with a juicy meat filling just melts in your mouth. I assure you, the bulk cake will work out perfectly for each of you, because it is simply prepared in an elementary way! Today, along with “Very tasty,” I want to share a recipe for making a meat pie.
- two onions;
- minced meat (raw) - 300 grams;
- spices to taste.
- a glass of flour;
- two eggs;
- kefir - 1 cup;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- a teaspoon of soda.
Pie with meat: a step by step recipe
- To make bulk cake, take kefir at room temperature and combine with baking soda. Leave this mixture for five minutes.
- Beat the eggs.
- Then add beaten eggs, salt and flour to kefir. Flour for the cake you need to take sifted. Knead the dough.
- Finely chop the onion.
- For the stuffing, ground meat (raw) to combine with onions. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour half the dough into the baking dish, then put the meat filling and fill the second part of the dough.
- Bake the cake at a temperature of 170 degrees 40 minutes.
Quickly, easily and simply a piece of such a delicious cake will appear on your table. You can cook it not only in the oven, but also in the slow cooker. Cook with Delicious. We still have a lot of interesting things! Be sure to try the meat pie in sour cream sauce or the incredibly delicious Chrysanthemum meat pie.