Today we will prepare very delicious cabbage pies fried in a pan. According to this simple recipe, the pies are very soft, tasty, and most importantly - hearty! The dough is prepared very simply, without any fiction - you will not spend much time on this recipe, and you will certainly be satisfied with the result. After all, homemade food is the most delicious, because it is prepared with love.
- flour - 3 cups;
- milk - 1 cup;
- dry yeast - 7 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- cabbage - 0.5 average head of cabbage;
- dill - 2 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- onion - 1 piece.
Pies with cabbage, fried in a pan. Step by step recipe
- We take a glass of fresh milk, heat it to 30 degrees. Then pour the milk into a bowl, pour out the dry yeast and breed.
Tip. If you take fresh yeast, you will need three times more - 20 grams.
- After the yeast is diluted, mix thoroughly again and add 1 tablespoon of sugar so that the yeast begins to ferment. Mix again and add one teaspoon of salt. Stir.
- In this whole mass, add two eggs. Take a whisk and mix everything.
- The next step is adding flour: we will need three glasses of it. Sift the flour and only then pour it into a bowl. Mix everything.
Tip. Sifting flour is a must: then the dough will turn out lush, soft.
- We take vegetable oil (three spoons) and add to the dough: then it does not stick to hands and becomes more elastic.
- Then we knead our dough until it stops sticking to our hands.
- When the dough is kneaded, put it in a warm place so that it fits: for about one hour. It all depends on the quality of the yeast and a well-chosen place.
While the dough is coming up, we’ll do the filling.
- For the filling, we need half a cabbage: finely chop, you can use a knife or a special grater - as you wish.
- Cut one onion into small cubes.
- We put a pan on the stove, pour sunflower oil into it. When the pan warms up, pour the onion there.
- When the onion becomes transparent, add the cabbage to the pan and fry on low heat until cooked. Sprinkle with ground pepper, salt to taste and, when the cabbage is cooked, add one pinch of dill.
Tip. To make the cabbage softer and cook faster, pour some water into the pan: the water will evaporate, and we will have juicy cabbage.
- The dough came up, it became lush, you can now sculpt our delicious pies.
- The surface on which we will sculpt, lubricate with vegetable oil. We spread the dough and divide it into small balls.
- We take the ball, stretch it and put the filling in it. We pinch, form the shape of the pie. We also act with all the other balls.
- We put the pan on the stove, pour the sunflower oil into it, wait until it warms up - and fry the pies with cabbage. Fry on both sides until golden. We cover the bowl with the pies with a napkin, set aside so that they cool slightly - and you can eat.
So we have prepared, we have wonderful pies with cabbage - they turned out to be quite beautiful, very tasty and, most importantly, homemade.
Enjoy your meal. You will find many more homemade recipes on our website “I like to cook”.