I want to share the recipe for the most delicious meat filling for pies. It turns out soft, juicy and at the same time not clogged with fat. Dishes with such a filling will be just perfect! Cooking it is not difficult. And to make it even easier and more understandable, I’ll now tell you in detail how to make the meat filling, and your pie or pies will turn out to be the most delicious! Join now!
- chicken liver - 200 grams;
- onions - 300-350 grams;
- chicken hearts - 200 grams;
- salt - 3 grams;
- ventricles (navels) of chicken - 200 grams;
- ground pepper.
The most delicious meat filling for pies. Step by step recipe:
- We twist the medium-sized onions in a meat grinder or chop in a blender.
- We chop chicken offal (liver, ventricles and hearts in equal proportions) in a meat grinder. Salt, season with pepper. Note: do not add onions at this stage.
- We heat the pan without oil, put the resulting mince into it and fry it over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (you can leave the lid off).
- When the liver was fried, remove it from the heat and add the twisted onions to it. Mix well and leave to cool.
The "meat" filling is ready, you can start making pies! That’s the main secret - onions and liver do not stew, but remain raw. During cooking, he will add juiciness to the filling. And the fact that the liver itself was fried without oil will make the filling light, not greasy, it will not make the dough heavier. Such a liver filling can be used not only for making pies or pie, but also for dumplings, pancakes, zraz, and so on.
Delicious kefir pies with meat
I have a simple and quick recipe for kefir dough. The dough is universal, but the pies with this filling are simply excellent! Of course, I try not to cook pan-fried dishes very often. But there are times when you want to treat yourself to something tasty. And for myself, I made a decision: if food is a joy, it means in favor! Therefore, like-minded people, join us and together we will prepare very tasty kefir pies with liver filling.
- fat yogurt - 200 milliliters;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- soda - 3 grams;
- salt - 3-5 grams;
- sunflower oil - 15 milliliters;
- sugar - 25 grams;
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 400-450 grams;
- liver filling;
- refined sunflower oil for frying.
Delicious kefir pies with liver. Step by step recipe:
- Pour kefir into a bowl (it is best to have it at room temperature), add sour cream or mayonnaise, granulated sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg until smooth and pour into kefir. This sequence of actions is very important because the protein has a fairly high density, and if the egg is immediately added to kefir, the protein may not completely dissolve. Then in the finished pie there will be white specks of protein.
- Add vegetable oil (1 tablespoon), half the total mass of flour and mix. Add 0.5 teaspoon of soda, stir again. After we send the second part of the flour.
- When you start to stir again with a spoon, the dough will take lumps, and it will be difficult enough to continue to knead. In this case, lightly sprinkle the desktop with flour and begin to knead with your hands. Note: do not add a lot of flour, so as not to clog the dough - it should be soft, but stick off from the hands.
- Lightly grease the bowl with sunflower oil, transfer the dough into it. Cover the bowl with foil or linen towel and set to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- We make pies: we separate a little dough for the preparation (approximately, like a small chicken egg), roll it into a thin cake, lay out the “meat” filling and mold the cake. You can determine the thickness of the dough and the amount of filling to your taste.
- Put the pies on the table, sprinkled with flour or greased with vegetable oil. Note: if you spread the pies on a table oiled with sunflower oil, then in the process of sculpting your hands also lubricate with oil (so that the dough does not stick to them). And if for flour - then periodically wipe the hands with flour. I want to add on my own that it is better to spread it on vegetable oil, since the flour, with further frying, will burn.
- Fry over medium heat until the pies are beautifully browned (in time it is 2-3 minutes on each side). Note: the oil should cover the pan approximately 0.7-1 cm thick, otherwise the dough will absorb fat and will not fry well.
- To remove excess fat, put the pies from the pan for a couple of minutes on a paper towel, and then transfer them to a plate for serving.
With such a “meat” filling, the pies turned out to be very tasty, with a crispy crust. You can serve them with sour cream or garlic sauce (just add garlic, salt and herbs to sour cream). Prepare interesting and uncomplicated dishes with Very Delicious. Delight your loved ones with your culinary skills. And I wish you bon appetit!
Video belongs to Natalya Kalnina