Homemade tomato pizza sauce will do wonders with your pizza! Pizza will have a more pronounced taste and aroma. But I use this tomato sauce not only for pizza, it is delicious with meat and with different snacks. I will share with you how to make tomato pizza sauce quickly and easily for everyone.
- Tomatoes - 600 grams;
- olive oil - 30 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 10 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- oregano - 0.5 teaspoon;
- dried basil - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for tomato pizza sauce
- Let's make tomato puree from tomatoes. It is necessary to pour tomatoes with boiling water, peel, using a blender or meat grinder to make a homogeneous tomato mass. Then grind the tomato mass through a sieve to remove grains.
- Next, heat the mass over low heat, stirring constantly, when it begins to boil, pour in olive oil, salt and sugar. cook the sauce constantly stirring for 20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add finely chopped garlic, and weed. The sauce should thicken slightly during cooking. When the sauce cools, ready.
Also, tomato pizza sauce is great for pasta. Well, you can experiment with this sauce yourself. Most importantly, we get tomato sauce natural, without preservatives and very tasty.