If today you wondered what to feed your family with, then a potato casserole with cheese will help you out, it can serve as a side dish or a separate dish that will saturate all households. Cook deliciously and quickly with I Love Cooking.
- potatoes - 7 pieces;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 3 prongs;
- mayonnaise - 5 tablespoons;
- cheese - 180 grams;
- dill - 15 grams;
- salt, pepper - on the tip of a knife;
Potato casserole under cheese. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Rub the cheese on a fine grater.
- Mix half the cheese with two eggs and add the greens.
- In a separate bowl, mix also two eggs, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Coarsely rub the potato and pour cheese into it with egg, garlic and mayonnaise.
- We spread in a baking dish.
- Top with egg and cheese and dill.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
If you want to make more satisfying, make a layer of meat or mushrooms, or with minced meat. The potato casserole is unusual, juicy, tender and quickly cooked. Try it, you will eat it with pleasure. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And we offer to cook a casserole from the liver and a casserole of fish with potatoes.