Summer is the time of spins, I want to tell the recipe for the preservation of cucumbers for the winter. All hostesses try to close as many useful goodies for the winter as possible. And each has its own recipe. I tried a lot of different ones, and a couple of years ago I found the perfect one for myself. It’s very easy and quick to pickle, but it turns out deliciously unrealistic. And you can store not only in the rural basement, but also in an ordinary apartment - they do not deteriorate.
- bitter pepper;
- horseradish leaves;
- black currant;
Marinade (per 1 liter of water):
- vinegar - 80 milliliters;
- salt - 50 grams;
- sugar - 25 grams;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- allspice - 2 pieces;
- cloves - 1 piece.
Preservation of cucumbers for the winter. Quick and easy. Step cooking
- Before starting work, soak the cucumbers in water for 3-6 hours. Thanks to this, cucumbers “get drunk water” and become crispy.
- First you need to prepare the banks. I usually use liter. They are small - opened, immediately eaten and does not cost anything in the refrigerator and does not deteriorate. Cans need to be washed well under running water, and before closing, I still sanitize them in the microwave. You need to put the cans in it, put on medium power for 1 minute. But if you are confident in the purity of running water, you can not do this. Or is there another way to sterilize the jars: already full, with cucumbers and marinade, you need to cover them and put in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Then the lids will definitely not swell, the banks will not explode, and the cucumbers will stand. But as we do with vinegar, cucumbers can stand even without additional measures.
- We put boiling water and proceed to conservation.
- In clean jars at the bottom we place horseradish leaves, dill branches, a couple of cloves of garlic and a little ring of hot pepper.
- Now you need to rinse the cucumbers well and only after that place them in jars. I do this: I lay them vertically in a circle, tightly pressing each other. The jar should be completely filled with cucumbers. If the integers no longer fit - they need to be cut. From above, you need to leave very little space to put branches and pour water. We will pour boiling water twice. For the third time - marinade.
- Put the cucumbers in all the jars, and continue.
- When you have filled all the jars, you need to put 1-2 leaves of cherries in the jars and, if there are, pieces of 5 berries of black currant. She will give a beautiful color and add a pleasant sourness. And on top you need to put on a sprig of dill, it will add flavor to the cucumbers that lie on top.
- If the water has already started to boil, take a ladle and carefully fill in all the cans with water. Be careful. Pour to the edge.
- When all the cucumbers are covered with boiling water, leave them on the table until completely cooled.
- When the water has cooled, it needs to be drained and poured with new boiling water, wait again until it cools.
- And for the third time, fill the marinade. To make the marinade, you need to drain the cooled water from the cans into a large pan in which we will make the marinade. We immediately add salt to the pan (I use the usual food cooked stone), sugar, bay leaf, black peppercorns and a sprig of cloves. Mix everything well, put on fire and wait until it boils. In boiling water you need to pour vinegar 9% or, if you have acetic acid 70%, you need to dilute it with water in a ratio of 1 to 7, then vinegar will turn out 9%.
- When the water boils, carefully add the vinegar. Pour it in a thin stream so that foam does not form.
- Now you can safely fill the cans with hot brine. Pour carefully, to the very edges. I remind you, if you are afraid that the banks will explode, you can sterilize them after you pour the brine and close the lid. But since there is vinegar in our brine, cans will stand at room temperature in an apartment.
- When you fill the cans with brine, cover them with lids and roll them with a key. I use a semiautomatic key, it’s easy for them to work, you don’t need to call for help a strong gender, because it’s easy and simple for yourself. I twist them all the way and proceed to the next jar.
- When spun, you need to turn the jar on the lid, check if the brine flows from under the lid, do this with all the banks. Then we wrap them in a blanket, wait one - one and a half days, until completely cooled.
- All is ready! The conservation is over. You can leave the banks in the pantry in the apartment, you can lower them into the basement - they will be stored everywhere. Now you are stocked with pickled cucumbers for the winter!
Here's a recipe for cooking cucumbers for the winter. I’m sure you will succeed, and in the winter we’ll crunch wonderful canned cucumbers together! Do not forget to drop by our “Very Delicious”, there are always interesting recipes for your culinary masterpieces!
Photos and videos belong to Irina Belaya