I just really love these canned sweet tomatoes. Maybe someone doesn’t like such preservation, but the husband and son love them very much. Just sometimes even others do not want to try. You eat such a tomato and understand that the world is limitless and there are no limits and faces for the perception of taste and aroma. Cooking sweet canned tomatoes for the winter is not at all difficult, and for the recipe requires a minimum of ingredients.
On a 3 liter jar:
- peppercorns - 8-10 pieces;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 80 grams.
Preserve sweet tomatoes. Step by step recipe
- Wash and place the tomatoes in prepared sterilized jars, add bay leaf and pepper in a pot.
- Boil water and pour tomatoes, leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the water from the tomatoes into a pan, add salt and sugar, let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Pour vinegar directly into the jar, then pour boiling marinade.
- Wrap it upside down in a blanket until it cools.
Sweet canned tomatoes are incredible for the winter, and most importantly, no seasonings and herbs are required, but the taste is still delicious.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking tomatoes with mustard for the winter and tomatoes halves for the winter.