Despite a simple set of products, a layered salad with carrots, beets and cheese has an original and rich taste. Light, delicate, spicy, beautiful puff salad is very quick and easy to prepare. I have known the recipe for this salad for a long time - and I very often cook it for my household. After all, a puff salad with carrots not only has excellent taste, but also includes ingredients that benefit the body. And this is important!
I’m sure that everyone will enjoy the beetroot salad and will surely find their fans at your table.
- beets - 4 pieces;
- hard cheese - 250 grams;
- carrots - 4 pieces;
- walnuts to taste;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
Puff salad with carrots, beets and cheese. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the puff beetroot salad, the beets are pre-washed well and boiled until cooked.
- We clean the boiled cooled beets and rub on a fine grater.
- Grated beets are slightly squeezed out of excess liquid (I squeeze using a sieve: if you do not squeeze the beets, the salad will not keep its shape). The squeezed beets are transferred to a small container.
To prepare the puff salad, I used four large beets, but you look: if you have small beets, you can take five.
- You can take as many walnuts for salad as you want (it takes me one full handful). If the nuts are not very dry, then dry them in a dry skillet. Grind nuts for salad using a rolling pin.
- In the container, to the prepared beets, add chopped nuts, salt and sugar to taste, mayonnaise and stir well.
I want to note that I cooked beets for salad, but you can make a salad according to this recipe from raw beets - this is how you wish.
- Peel the carrots (according to the recipe), wash and rub on a fine grater. Grated carrots shift in a small salad bowl.
You do not need to boil carrots for salad: we will use it raw.
- Then add raisins to the carrot salad bowl (the amount of raisins is up to you).
I really like if raisins, before adding to carrots, pour over boiling water, and then squeeze from the liquid.
- Season the carrots with raisins with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- We grate hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Finely chop four cloves of garlic with a knife.
- In a separate container we combine the grated cheese, chopped garlic and stir. If desired, a little mayonnaise can be added to the cheese with garlic.
All ingredients for the salad are already prepared: beets with walnuts, carrots with raisins and cheese with garlic.
Lettuce will be formed in layers, in a detachable form for a cake with a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- Place the mold on a large flat dish.
- With the first layer in the form we spread the prepared beets with nuts, evenly level out over the entire form and compact.
The thickness of the layers and their order is up to you. You can collect layers thinner or thicker. I really like it when the layers are thin, but there are a lot of them. But if you want the layers to be very well visible in the section, then you need to form layers thicker.
- The second layer on the beets spread the carrots with raisins and also compacted.
- And the third layer is cheese with garlic.
In this sequence, we continue to spread all the remaining ingredients. By the penultimate layer, I always lay out the beets, and the last - cheese, then the salad will be simpler and easier to decorate.
- Carefully remove the form so as not to disturb the layers.
- Top the puff of beetroot salad with a little grease with mayonnaise and send for about one hour in the refrigerator - brew.
- We decorate beetroot salad of our own free will. For decoration, I use cuttings from mastic, boiled beets and boiled carrots. We cut the vegetables into thin plates and, using the cuttings, cut out the flowers, circles - we put all this on a salad.
The layered salad turns out to be very interesting in taste and beautiful on the cut. Of the three main ingredients, you get a terrific dish. Isn't that a fairy tale? Everything is very simple, easy and accessible to everyone.
“I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood!