Pumpkin caviar in my family just recently! Well, I just could not think that a wonderful caviar would turn out from a pumpkin. Honestly, I and my family loved this caviar, more than zucchini or even eggplant. It turns out very tasty. You can adjust the severity of caviar from pumpkin yourself, make it as you want sharper or softer.
- Pumpkin pulp - 1 kilogram;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onion - 2 pieces4
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons + 100 milliliters of water;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 50-100 milliliters;
- sweet paprika - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- a mixture of peppers - 0.56 teaspoon.
Step by step recipe for pumpkin caviar
- Peel the pumpkin, separate the pulp and cut it into cubes.
- Peel the carrots and just cut, arbitrary shape. Cut the peeled onions into small cubes.
- Put the pumpkin, cut into slices and carrots, into the pan, add half the vegetable oil. Stir with vegetables and warm them for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the rest of the vegetable oil into a pan, and fry the onion in it until golden brown. When the onion is ready, add it to the vegetables.
- Dilute the tomato paste with water, and add it to our vegetables. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes. Vegetables need to be soft.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and beat the resulting mass with a blender. Be careful when handling a hot product.
- Peel the garlic, squeeze it through the garlic, add it to the mass. Also add salt, spices and vinegar.
- Put caviar on the fire, bring to a boil. turn off immediately. Caviar, carefully lay in the banks, and roll up.
- Wrap upside down in a blanket. Let it stand to cool completely.
Pumpkin caviar is served as a separate dish. And you can just spread it on a piece of bread, so it will be tastier and more satisfying.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!