Unexpected guests on the doorstep - we are making quick pies from bread with fish. In just 15 minutes, a delicious snack dish will appear on your table and the arrival of guests will not be taken by surprise. Fish bread pies are much tastier, nourishing and healthier than any sandwiches. They are perfect for breakfast for the whole family.
- baguette - 1 piece;
- pollock fillet - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- pepper - 1 pinch.
Quick fish pies. Step by step recipe
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Also finely chop the pollock fillet (you can take any other fish: hake, catfish, pike - to your taste).
- Mix the fish with onions, salt and pepper to taste. Tip. If you like the more spicy taste of minced fish, add a mixture of seasonings for the fish and a few drops of lemon juice to the filling.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. For this recipe, any hard cheese is suitable: for example, “Russian” or “Dutch”.
- We cut the baguette into small "washers", approximately 4 centimeters wide.
- Dip each piece of bread on all sides in milk.
- Using fingers or a spoon, we make small indentations on one side in each piece of bread, but do not pierce it to the end.
- We fill our bread molds with fish and onion filling.
- Sprinkle each pie with grated cheese.
- We put it on a pre-greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Such quick bread pies can be filled with any other filling: for example, minced meat or a filling of processed cheeses with greens and eggs.
- For minced meat, you need to boil 300 grams of pork or beef, then grind in a meat grinder or beat in a blender. Add chopped onion, egg, salt and pepper. As in fish pies, fill the bread blanks with filling and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- If I cook quick pies in the summer, then be sure to add spinach leaves, chopped bell peppers to the filling. On a cut, such breadcakes are very beautiful.
- For cheese filling, take 2 packs of processed cheese, grate on a coarse grater. Finely chop two pre-hard-boiled chicken eggs and lots of green onions, parsley and dill. Fill the bread pan with the filling and bake in the oven.
Tasty pies with fish are whipped up hot, decorated with lemon slices, cherry tomatoes or cranberries with a sprig of parsley. Bread pies ready in 15 minutes! And you can always see the ideas of various fillings on the site "I like to cook."