Fans of savory pastries will appreciate “with a bang” - fast cheese buns with feta cheese. I love to cook air buns. I like to bake, and then enjoy freshly baked pastries with a golden crust: for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Brynza cheese miraculously unfolds with fresh dill. It will take a little time to prepare, the dough is yeast-free, so you only need to knead it for a couple of minutes. Try to cook according to our recipe, you will be satisfied and satisfied - we guarantee you.
- wheat flour - 3-4 cups;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- yogurt ("Prostokvashino") - 1 glass;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups (100 milliliters);
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- baking powder for baking - 1 bag (10 grams);
- dill - 1 bunch (you can mix: parsley and dill);
- feta cheese (or salted cottage cheese) - for the filling
- sesame seeds - 15 grams for decoration.
Quick cheese buns. Step by step recipe
- In a deep bowl, send one egg and one protein. We leave the yolk separately in a bowl: we will need it a little later, to grease the buns before baking.
- We add a glass of yogurt, vegetable oil, salt to the eggs and mix well.
- Cut dill as finely as possible. He will be part of the test. Therefore, try to chop it as small as possible. Add it to our egg-milk mixture. Mix it well with dill.
- Then we start adding flour. Sift it and gradually knead the dough. Sift together with flour and add baking powder. The dough should take a soft and elastic consistency. Make sure that the dough does not work out hard and clogged.
- Now you need to prepare a baking tray. Cover it with parchment paper or grease it with vegetable oil.
- We proceed to the formation of cheese buns. We pluck a piece of dough with about a walnut. Having pressed it a little, we spread the filling with a teaspoon: feta cheese. We fix and form a neat round ball. Transfer it to a baking sheet, seam down. We also do the rest of the test.
- Then, using a pastry brush, grease the buns with yolk. We leave them on the table for a while: stand and “rest” while the oven is warming up to 200 * C.
- Greased with yolk rolls can be sprinkled with sesame seeds. We bake for about 20 minutes: the main thing is that the buns do not dry out.
- Ready hot buns from the oven should be greased with butter, and then put them in some container with a lid: a saucepan will do. This is so that the buns remain lush, soft.
Ready-made cheese buns can even stand for a couple of days: they won’t lose their soft, salty taste. Although I’m sure that the buns just won’t have a couple of days: you just have to bite off once and you won’t be able to stop. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!