Spicy zucchini, and at the same time piquantly sweet. Quick pickled zucchini with honey and garlic are very easy to prepare. You can serve them as a snack, or as a side dish to a barbecue, or just like a salad. Marinated zucchini with honey and garlic will definitely not get lost at the festive table. The taste of zucchini is very bright, so they are always in demand.
- Zucchini - 500 grams (3 pieces);
- dill - 40 grams;
- garlic - 6-8 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 70 grams;
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- ground black pepper;
Step by step recipe for fast pickled zucchini with honey and garlic
- Wash and clean the zucchini if the peel is old, young ones can not be cleaned. Cut them into thin plates with a vegetable cutter.
- Dill finely chopped, pour into zucchini.
- Combine garlic with honey, vegetable oil and vinegar, mix well. Add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Pour marinade, mix and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. If your zucchini is not young then soak in the marinade for 30 minutes
Prepare quick pickled zucchini with honey and garlic for a summer picnic, they are perfect for barbecue!
Delicious recipes and bon appetit!