Quick pickled cabbage for the winter is very quickly prepared, well stored in sealed jars. Such pickled cabbage for the winter remains crisp, juicy and healthy.
- Cabbage - 5 kilograms;
- carrots - 1 kilogram;
- sweet pepper - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 1 kilogram.
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 liters;
- vinegar - 1 glass;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt to taste;
- Bay leaf;
- pepper peas.
Step by step recipe for quickly pickled cabbage
- Chop cabbage like on borscht, grate carrots, chop the pepper into strips, chop the onion in half rings.
- Cook the marinade, combine all the ingredients and boil.
- Pour the marinade into the cabbage on the fire and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Then put the hot cabbage with marinade into sterilized jars and roll up.
- Pickled cabbage is ready. Store in a cool place.
Pickled cabbage for the winter is more like a low-calorie and nutritious cabbage salad, the use of which helps to cure the stomach, peptic ulcer, elimination of cholesterol, and also strengthens blood vessels and has a protisclerotic effect.
I wish you good health and excellent appetite!