Pickled melon is a very unusual appetizer that will surprise you. Melon cut into slices of spicy-spicy taste with an unrivaled aroma of cinnamon and cloves. Pickled melon for the winter will surprise you with its refined and completely unusual taste.
- Melon - 3.5 kilograms;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- vinegar essence - 20 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- allspice -10-15 pieces;
- cloves - 20 pieces;
- cinnamon - 2 things.
A quick step by step recipe for pickled melon
- Peel the melon, remove the seeds, cut it into cubes, and blanch in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the melon in a colander, fill it with cold water, let it cool.
- Put spices in jars, for example, on a jar with a capacity of 0.5 liter, put: 4 peppers, a cinnamon stick, clove cloves, and a melon cut into cubes.
- Prepare the marinade, for this, combine water, vinegar essence and sugar, bring to a boil, let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour melon into the marinade, sterilize the jars in a pot of water, on the bottom of which they will lay a tissue napkin or wooden grate.
- Sterilize 0.5 liter cans for 10 minutes.
- Cork immediately, turn upside down and allow to cool by air.
Pickled melon is served as an appetizer for meat dishes, poultry. She also looks great on the festive table, and has an amazing and mesmerizing taste.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!