The dough of these pies with potatoes is very reminiscent of whites - tasty, airy, with a crispy crust.In satiety and incredibly tasty filling, quick pies with potatoes, like whites, are not inferior to whites, and with current meat prices, this is also a great option to save. Try it, everyone who took this recipe from me, tout it and pass it from hand to hand.
- cheese - 100 grams:
- potatoes - 800 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- greens to taste;
- salt and pepper.
For the test:
- kefir - 1 cup;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 320 grams;
- salt - a quarter tsp
Quick pies with potatoes, like whites. Step by step recipe
- The potato was peeled and set to boil.
- While the cooking process is in progress, we knead a fresh dough of kefir, eggs and flour.
- Let the dough rest a bit, and in the meantime we will fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- The potato was cooked, drained, mashed from it, added onions, grated cheese and finely chopped greens (optional). Of course, salt and pepper.
- The dough, meanwhile, rested a bit. We pluck off a piece and roll out the dough into a layer, using a cup we make mugs. You can immediately roll out the dough in small circles, as you wish.
- Put the filling in the middle of the circle. We pinch the edges of the dough, gently pressing, giving the shape of a cake.
- Fry the patties in vegetable oil on both sides, until golden brown.
Serve the potato pies still hot, or slightly cooled. But believe me, as soon as your relatives hear the aroma of these pies, they will run into the kitchen, and certainly will not let them cool.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to pay attention to the preparation of slightly spicy and very tasty kutabs with cheese filling and air buns with cheese without yeast.