Raffaello salad is a great option for a holiday. Salad airy, delicious and very original in appearance. The recipe for this salad is sure to be one of your family's favorites.
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- mushrooms - 300 grams;
- Korean carrots - 150 grams;
- chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- greens for decoration.
Raffaello Salad. Step by step recipe
- Boil the chicken fillet and tear into pieces.
- Finely chop the mushrooms, chop the onion and fry in vegetable oil.
- Boil the eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins. We leave the squirrels for decoration.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Lay the salad in layers, smearing each with mayonnaise. First chicken, then mushrooms. The next layer is Korean carrot.
- Then eggs, or rather yolks.
- Cut the squirrels into four parts and spread them out down the circle of lettuce, grated cheese and greens in the center.
Appetizingly such a salad looks on the festive table, and most importantly, it is very tasty! Give it a try. And be sure to cook a delicious chicken salad in haste and a delicious holiday salad of 3 ingredients.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!