On a note I have a very tasty, healthy, vitamin “Rainbow” lean salad. It is fresh, juicy - exactly what you want in the spring after winter greasy festive feasts. This salad will be a godsend not only for those who fast or do not eat animal products, but also for those who want to quickly bring themselves into a beautiful, slim shape. He is quite satisfying, so you won’t eat a lot of it, but you won’t gain too many calories. Lean salad “Rainbow” is very easy to prepare: therefore, even a beginner in cooking can cope with it. And I will write down the recipe in detail for "I like to cook."
- red beans - 100 grams;
- purple sweet onion - 200 grams;
- bell pepper of different colors - 300-400 grams (weight without seeds and stalk);
- parsley - 1 bunch (70 grams);
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoons;
- ground pepper to taste.
"Rainbow" - a delicious lean salad with beans. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the beans in advance: in the evening, rinse well under running water, then fill it with cold water - it should be 2-3 fingers higher than the beans. Leave to swell overnight, or at least 3-4 hours. In the morning, drain the liquid, rinse again and cook, salting, until tender. Please note: the water in which the beans were all night must be drained. Gas-generating elements from beans were accumulated in it. My secret is how I boil beans: I cook it in 3 doses. The first time I bring to a boil and immediately drain, pour cold water and again bring to a boil, drain again. I put it on the fire for the third time, salt, and now I cook until tender. It will be ready in about 25-30 minutes. Since we need whole beans (not boiled), we salt the water right away.
- Throw ready beans into a colander and cool.
- Cut the onion into small cubes (and I love it when it is chopped with thin straws). Sweet onions can be replaced with another, but in this case, pour boiling water over it and leave for a couple of minutes so that the extra bitterness from it is gone.
- Paprika cut into cubes, measuring approximately 1.5x1.5 centimeters (each color separately).
- Washed parsley is also finely chopped. If you wish, you can use other types of herbs - I really like this lean salad with cilantro. And you can experiment and add your own greens. However, I wanted to say that I didn’t really like dill: somehow it doesn’t combine with bell pepper for me. But here is a matter of taste.
- Further, according to the recipe: in a deep bowl we spread all the ingredients in piles in a circle, without mixing with each other: beans, next to yellow pepper, then red, green, after chopped parsley and finally onion. In our bowl, we got a bright, colorful rainbow of vegetables.
- We are preparing a simple and tasty dressing for the “Rainbow” lean salad: mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar. Salt, season with ground pepper, mix everything. Balsamic vinegar can be replaced with lemon juice (use it in the same proportions).
- Water the vegetables with dressing - and you can serve it on the table.
That's how simple and fast we made the Lead Salad Rainbow! This dish will be an excellent breakfast or dinner, it can be served on the festive table or on friendly gatherings. Before you lay out the plates, mix or grab all the ingredients when you lay yourself. Be with us on “I love to cook” - we still have a lot of very tasty, healthy, lean recipes that are easy to cook at home.
Enjoy your meal!