Raspberry fig is a type of dry jam. And I will not tell you a scientific term, a raspberry fig is the most delicious dessert in the world that is incredibly healthy. making a fig is not difficult, it’s more difficult not to eat it right away, but to make a supply for the winter!
- Raspberries - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 750 grams;
- walnuts - 200 grams.
Step-by-step raspberry fig recipe
- Sort and wash the berries very carefully, separate the stalks.
- For 10-12 minutes immerse in salted water (980 milliliters of water, 20 grams of salt) to detect larvae. To remove the larvae that pop up with a spoon.
- Throw the berries in a colander, rinse with cold water, dry them by laying them on a paper towel. The berries are transferred to a cooking container, sprinkled with sugar (while pour sugar 600 grams).
- Soak for 3-4 hours. When the berries give off juice, put on low heat and cook with stirring until it is easily separated from the bottom and walls. Part of the hot juices can be drained and used for other purposes.
- Put the boiled mass on a flat dish moistened with cold water, smooth with a knife.
- Air dry. Add chopped walnuts to the fig. When it dries, then cut into squares, rhombuses, strips.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar or powdered sugar (the remaining 150 grams of sugar).
- Transfer to glass jars, store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Raspberry figs will be loved by both adults and children. Believe me, it is tastier than any candy, and it’s not worth talking about the benefits.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!