Homemade raspberry marmalade, a delicious dessert that is very healthy. Raspberry marmalade worthy will replace any store sweets. He prepares easily, that even a beginner can handle it! Raspberry marmalade can be presented to friends as a gift. A jar of fragrant miracle will definitely please them!
- Raspberry puree - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 600 grams;
- pectin powder - 40 grams;
- citric acid - 2 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for raspberry marmalade at home
- Ripe raspberries, put in a sieve and rinse with cold water, drain.
- Place the prepared raspberries in an enamel pan, crush with a pestle, and cook with constant stirring. Then grind the hot mass through a sieve.
- put mashed puree into a basin and cook with constant stirring until the initial volume is reduced by one third. Add 1/4 of sugar, and cook for 5 minutes. Add pectin powder mixed with 200 grams of sugar, stir.
- After dissolving, add the remaining sugar in parts, without interrupting the boil, and boil the marmalade until cooked. At the end of cooking, add citric acid and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Arrange the hot marmalade in prepared jars, and roll up.
Serve homemade raspberry marmalade as a main dessert, as well as an addition to ice cream and pancakes. Raspberry marmalade is always sweet and fragrant!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!