Raw Bulgarian adjika is an example of a useful raw food diet, one might even say such a spicy smoothie. This product is very tasty and healthy. Of course, eating spoons is not worth it, but being a dressing for meat dishes and side dishes, this sauce does wonders. The hot pepper included in the composition normalizes the metabolism, helps the body absorb foods faster. Garlic, which was included in adjika, protects against colds and viral diseases. Let's start cooking this spicy sauce.
- tomato (without stem) - 1 kilogram;
- Bulgarian pepper (peeled) - 1 piece;
- garlic (peeled) - 2 cloves;
- hot red pepper (peeled) - 1 piece;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon.
Raw Bulgarian adjika. Step by step recipe
- My vegetables, peel and grind.
- Salt the resulting mashed potatoes, season with lemon juice and send to brew in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Raw Bulgarian adjika is ready.
Serve with meat dishes and side dishes. Excellent spicy taste, and all the ingredients have retained their nutritional and palatability. It is recommended to store in the refrigerator no more than a week. Try this recipe and you will be satisfied. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try adjika “Winter Joy” and adjika from pepper with garlic for the winter.