A red caviar appetizer will splendidly decorate a festive table or add variety to a romantic dinner. Snack spoons made from puff pastry are insanely tender and beautiful, and red caviar gives spoons spice. Spoons of puff pastry with caviar and butter filling will not take much time to prepare. And the unusual and original serving of caviar will pleasantly surprise your family and friends. I propose to cook a delicious and beautiful appetizer of red caviar with "I like to cook". An elementary simple, quick and easy plate with a delicious snack will decorate your table. So appetizing that straight salivating, I want to eat such a yummy one after another.
- 300 grams of chopped puff pastry;
- 80 grams of red caviar;
- 40 grams of butter.
Appetizer of red caviar on the festive table. Step by step recipe
- Sprinkle a little flour onto the work surface. This is necessary so that the dough we will work with does not stick to the table.
- We put the chopped puff pastry on the table and sprinkle it with flour a little so that during rolling the dough does not stick to the rolling pin.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a rectangular layer 3-4 mm thick.
- For cooking snacks, we need an ordinary tablespoon. I tried to do with a teaspoon. It turns out well too. But it seems to me that for such an appetizer, the dining room is more suitable.
- We attach the spoon to the dough with the convex side up and cut along the contour with a sharp knife. I use a knife that is specifically designed for dough. In this way, we make blanks for a festive snack.
- When all the blanks are cut, then grease the concave side of the spoon with oil, sprinkle with flour a little and lay the cut blank on it. (The workpiece should slightly extend beyond the edges of the spoon).
- We make a puff pastry on a spoon with a fork.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment.
- We put the finished blanks on parchment paper. We spread the spoons for baking at a certain distance from each other.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- We put the baking sheet on an average level in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Finished workpieces should be slightly golden in color, but not very fried.
- We take blanks for snacks from the oven and completely cool.
- We put the cooled spoons on a flat plate.
- Rub the frozen oil on a fine grater. (When the oil is frozen, it is much easier to grate it).
- Using a teaspoon, put a little grated butter in each baked puff pastry spoon, and put red caviar on top of the butter. You can choose the amount of filling yourself. I like when there is a lot of caviar, so I use caviar more than with a prescription.
- You can originally decorate the serving of snacks on the festive table using a colored napkin. In more detail, how to do this, you can see the video recipe.
I want to add from myself that I often cook such a snack on the festive table. Only with the filling I experiment. I prepare puff spoons with curd filling, it turns out very tasty and unusual. For decoration, you can use fresh herbs. It all depends on what taste you want to get. My husband is madly in love with such spoons with spicy curd filling, so I add garlic to the curd and decorate with fresh parsley.
Show your imagination and creativity. Create your own filling and design.
You can watch a step-by-step recipe for preparing a festive dish on the YouTube channel video.
I share the recipe for making spoons with red caviar, made at home, on the portal "I like to cook." We still have a lot of interesting and unusual offers that will help you make the holiday unforgettable.