This recipe for redcurrant in its own juice is suitable for people who suffer from diabetes, as it does not contain sugar. But red currants in their own juice for the winter can be eaten by all people who care about their health. Since ancient times, red currant was considered a berry of health and a doctor for many diseases. Currants can cope with various gastrointestinal diseases, reduce internal inflammatory processes, and can even stop the development of cancer cells.
- Red currant - 2 kilograms.
Step by step recipe for red currants in your own juice
- Put red currants in a colander, rinse several times with cold water, let the water drain and separate the berries from the twigs.
- Lay prepared berries tightly in clean, dry jars and cover with lids.
- Put the cans in a pan with cold water, on the bottom of which a wooden or metal grate is laid and heat.
- By isolating the juice, the berries decrease in volume, so you need to add the berries yet, until the juice rises to the neck of the jar.
- Sterilize jars with currants in boiling water for 10-30 minutes (depending on the size of the jar), then roll up and cool in the same water.
I wish you good health, and let this miraculous redcurrant in its own juice help you maintain good health and well-being.
Delicious to you preparations!