It’s no secret to anyone what a healthy red currant is. It is so necessary for our body, it gives us so many vitamins that can not be counted. But not everyone can eat it a lot fresh, and it is extremely necessary to stock it up for the winter. Therefore, I offer you a recipe for the most delicious and aromatic redcurrant jelly.
- Red currant, more precisely squeezed juice - 1 liter;
- sugar - 2 liter cans.
Step-by-step recipe for red currant jelly for the winter
- Rinse and clear red currants from twigs and leaves.
- Boil the berries for several minutes in boiling water so that it is easier to dress the juice.
- Grind the currants through a sieve, then filter through cheesecloth, and squeeze the cake well.
- Put the currant juice on the fire, add sugar, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. We need the sugar to completely dissolve, then boil the jelly for another 10 minutes.
- Pour jelly into sterilized jars and roll up immediately.
Canned redcurrant jelly is served for tea, made from it cocktails, and even meat sauces.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!