What is jam not made of? And this is right, because we find new and better recipes by experimenting, combining certain components, trying new ones. Rhubarb jam with orange peels is one of the experimental types of jam that has sunk into my heart for life. Tasty, until unconscious. The sourness of rhubarb with fragrant peels of an orange, gives some unusual cooling freshness and a charge of emotions.
- Rhubarb - 1 kilogram;
- orange peels - 100 grams;
- sugar - 1.2-1.3 kilograms.
Step-by-step recipe for rhubarb jam with orange peels
- Pour dry orange peels with water, soak until soft, let the water drain. Cut into small pieces.
- Peel and slice the rhubarb.
- Prepared slices of rhubarb and orange peel mix. Fall asleep with sugar. Stand the mixture until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then boil over low heat until cooked (it will take about 35-40 minutes).
- In hot form, pack in dry heated glass jars, hermetically seal. The jam does not need to be pasteurized, as the jam has a high acidity.
Amazing rhubarb jam with orange peels can be served with pancakes, make pies with it. It is almost impossible to guess what the pies will be, as this jam is so unusual.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!