The roast in the slow cooker is simply delicious. Its taste is rich and the aroma is excellent. Let's cook soon!
- kilogram of pork fillet;
- a pound of potatoes;
- large onion;
- celery root - 30 grams;
- a couple of cloves of garlic;
- water - 400 milliliters;
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika;
- salt and spices to taste.
Roast in a slow cooker. Step by step recipe
- Dice the meat into 2 centimeters.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small slices.
- Grate the carrots.
- Finely chop the onion and celery with a knife.
- Pass the garlic through the garlic press.
- In the multicooker bowl, put the meat, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, paprika, sprinkle with salt and spices to taste, pour water and mix well.
- Put potatoes upstairs. No need to mix.
- We close the multicooker bowl and put on the Quenching program for an hour. Cook until the end of the program.
Very quickly and without spending a lot of time and money, we cooked the roast. Before serving, you can sprinkle with herbs - this will make the taste even better. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the roast in an edible pot and the home-style roast with vegetables.