Royal salad - a delicious, piquant salad with blue. Try this autumn, wonderful eggplant recipe. An excellent combination of eggplant and other vegetables gives a wonderful result. This salad is simply incomparable, everyone eats it!
- eggplant - 3 kilograms;
- red pepper - 4.5 kg;
- onions (small) - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 kilogram;
- hard tomatoes - 2 kilograms.
- sunflower oil - 1000 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 3 cups;
- sugar - 3 cups;
- salt - 6 tablespoons.
- water - 0.75 liters.
Royal salad with eggplant. Step by step recipe
- Eggplant (preferably small), red pepper, tomatoes, wash, peel and chop.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion into 4 parts.
- Pepper and cut into four parts.
- Prick tomatoes with a fork.
- We clean the garlic.
- All divided into three parts. We take a bowl or pan with a wide bottom, cook in parts. Eggplant lies at the bottom, then everything else, whole tomatoes on top
- We prepare a pickle for the first portion - 350 grams of oil, 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of salt and 0.75 liters of water, boil and pour a bowl of vegetables.
- We bring everything to a boil, and then simmer for 20 minutes, covering the bowl with a lid.
- Arrange the salad hot in sterilized jars, roll it, turn it upside down and wrap it with a blanket, leave it to cool.
- We do the same with the two remaining parts.
After two weeks, the jars can be opened. The main plus of this salad, it can be served all year round, you can always surprise your guests with something incredibly tasty.
“I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations.