Royal Shrimp Salad will be a real festive masterpiece for any table. Its original design will not leave anyone indifferent. This will be the salad that your guests will want to try first.
- shrimp - half a kilogram;
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- red caviar - 250 grams;
- mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- Lavrushka - 3 pieces;
- peppercorns - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
Royal Shrimp Salad. Step by step recipe
- To start, to cook our salad, boil the shrimp in salted water.
- In the process of cooking in a pan with shrimp, add lavrushka and peas.
- Discard the finished shrimp in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Boil eggs and potatoes and grate. When boiling, be sure to salt the potatoes.
- Cheese is also grated.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press and mix with mayonnaise.
- Put the salad in layers in the salad bowl.
- Grease each layer with mayonnaise. Lettuce spread in two layers.
- First, put the shrimp, if desired, pepper, then potatoes, cheese and eggs.
- When you put the salad in two layers, be sure to lubricate it completely with mayonnaise on top. Garnish with caviar and shrimp, as in the picture.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with pleasure for your family and friends the most delicious recipes with "I love to cook." And be sure to try the shrimp salad and the salad with Peking cabbage and shrimp.