Indescribably delicious salad "Black Pearls in the Snow" is traditionally winter and festive. A salad that not only decorates any festive table, but also makes it simply unforgettable. Very, very tasty salad, which I recommend to pay attention to.
- boiled veal - 200 grams;
- boiled egg - 3 pieces;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- walnuts - 80 grams;
- seedless grapes;
- salt and mayonnaise to taste.
Salad "Black pearls in the snow." Step by step recipe
- Boil veal in salted water. Tear the straws.
- Grind the walnuts.
- Boil eggs, grate. Cheese also grate on a coarse grater.
- This salad is not smeared with mayonnaise, and each individual ingredient is mixed with mayonnaise. And then stacked in layers.
- First veal with mayonnaise, then nuts, cheese, egg.
- Garnish with grated cheese on top without mayonnaise, and in the middle lay dark grapes, which are also lightly sprinkled with cheese.
It turns out very beautifully and fabulously delicious. Try it, you will definitely like it. And be sure to try the veal salad “Meat Happiness” and the Olivier Salad in a special way.
“Very tasty” will always help you prepare delicious and interesting dishes. Enjoy your meal!