Bright salad "Chanterelle" - and it is not difficult to prepare it, what you need on holidays. Sometimes it’s not enough to decorate the festive table of beautiful dishes; you need to turn on your imagination and decorate your table with beautiful dishes. This is a rather original recipe for the festive table - Chanterelle salad.
- chicken fillet - 2 pieces;
- Korean carrots - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 4 pieces;
- mayonnaise - for lubrication;
- greens to taste.
Salad "Chanterelle". Step by step recipe
- Boil the fillet.
- Cut the cooled filet into slices.
- Cut cucumbers into small slices. Grate cheese and put in one bowl, squeeze the garlic, put a few tablespoons of mayonnaise and salt. Mix everything well.
- Put the salad in a bowl and garnish with Korean carrots on top.
Salad "Chanterelle" is ready. We have a lot of beautiful and original dishes on the table for the holiday. See what else to decorate the table on "I like to cook"! And be sure to try the Hedgehog Salad and the Bullfinch Salad.