Autumn, rain, wind ... colds. I offer a wonderful salad “Do not be sick!” As a prophylaxis for colds. This is a delicious medicine.
If there is a salad of black radish 1-2 times a week, a cold will bypass you. Join our health group!
- black radish - 1 piece;
- orange carrots - 1 piece;
- pomegranate - 1 piece.
For salad dressing:
- sugar or honey - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon;
- juice of 1/2 lemon;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- sunflower or olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
Salad "Do not be sick!" From black radish. Step by step recipe
- Wash the carrots and radishes thoroughly, peel, grate. I like to grind vegetables on a grater for Korean carrots. The salad looks beautiful and the vegetables remain juicy.
- Pour the radish with hot boiling water for 15-20 minutes, it will become softer and not so angry.
- In the meantime, prepare a salad dressing: mix sugar (honey is healthier, but someone may have allergies), salt, lemon juice (you can use lime for exotic), squeeze garlic. Stir in the oil.
- Drain, squeeze radish slightly to get rid of excess water in the salad.
- Mix vegetables.
- Season salad, mix. Check for salt. Top with a handful of pomegranate seeds.
Arrange on plates and begin treatment. However, treatment can be started a little earlier - while the radish is in boiling water, you can breathe over it - very useful inhalation!
On the basis of this salad of black radish, you can make various options supplementing with various vegetables and herbs. Experiment! It is interesting! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to treat yourself to an exotic feijoa and beetroot salad and try the 5 most delicious salads in the world.