Tasty, quick-to-prepare salad for the winter, "watch out for vodka" I fell in love with for a very long time. Vegetables are like fresh in the winter, and at any celebration the guests gobble up the salad with a bang. The secret of this salad is that we take 1 kilogram of vegetables in equal proportions to each other, and this is an ideal option for the proportion and taste ratio. I think on your table there is a place for this wonderfully delicious salad.
- Cabbage - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- salt - 5 teaspoons;
- sugar - 5 teaspoons;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup;
- garlic as desired.
Step-by-step recipe for winter salad "Watch out for vodka"
- Wash all vegetables and prepare for slicing carrots, peel, peel the onions from the pepper, remove the seeds.
- Then cut all the vegetables into strips (you can grate the carrots), put in a pan, pour in vinegar, add salt and sugar with vegetable oil.
- Mix well, let it brew for 1 hour.
- After an hour, put on fire, and cook for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Arrange hot on the banks, pouring the resulting marinade. Roll up.
- That is all! Salad for the winter "Watch out for vodka" is ready.
The salad is very tender, it goes well as a snack.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
I also saved for you one very tasty and fast salad for the winter!