All salads are tasty in their own way, the Rainbow Spider Web salad is a combination of insanely refined taste and original design. This salad will be a key dish on your holiday. He will decorate your table and cheer up those present.
- chicken fillet - 350 grams;
- 350 grams of champignon mushrooms;
- hard cheese - 250 grams;
- six eggs;
- Korean carrots - 300 grams;
- salt and black pepper to taste;
Salad "Rainbow Web". Step by step recipe
- Boil the chicken fillet in salted water, if desired, you can add one bay leaf. Leave the boiled fillet - let it cool. And when it cools down - cut into thin strips.
- Boil chicken eggs, and then finely chop.
- Wash the mushrooms well and cut into small slices.
- Onions - in cubes.
- Combine the mushrooms with onions, add spices to taste and fry in vegetable oil until fully cooked.
- Rub the carrots on a Korean grater and season with seasoning.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Lettuce form in layers.
- After each layer we make a very thin mayonnaise spider web.
- We take a flat dish and lay out the components of the salad in the following sequence: meat, mushrooms with onions, carrots, eggs and cheese.
- Make a web of carrots and a spider of olives, and the eyes of a spider of green canned peas
- We send for a couple of hours to the refrigerator.
The Rainbow Web Salad contains many healthy ingredients. It is delicious and satisfying. This dish diversifies your menu. Your guests will be full, and you will get a lot of pleasure from it. Cook, and you will see for yourself. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the New Year’s salad and the Bonaparte salad.