Dear friends, I want to introduce you to the Swan Fidelity salad recipe. The salad is so delicious that you just lick your fingers. Well, its original design will make any table truly festive.
- chicken breast - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 head;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- mushrooms - 400 grams;
- walnuts - 1 cup;
- cheese - 250 grams;
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- olive oil - for frying;
- salad leaves, olives, peppercorns, red bell peppers, parsley - for decoration.
Salad "Swan fidelity." Step by step recipe
- Chicken meat should be boiled and cut into small pieces.
- Cook potatoes and three on a coarse grater.
- Dice the onion
- Eggs need to be boiled and grated separately proteins and yolks.
- Fry mushrooms with onions until cooked. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Three cheese on a fine grater.
- Grind the nuts into small pieces.
- We lay the salad on a plate in layers in the shape of swans, after each layer we make a mayonnaise grid.
- First we put chicken, then potatoes, fried mushrooms.
- Sprinkle yolks, nuts and cheese with the next layer.
- Finally, sprinkle our swans with squirrels.
- We complete the design of the swans with the ingredients for decoration as in the picture.
Salad "Swan fidelity" is a real decoration of any table! Give yourself a holiday and treat your guests with this holiday. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the salad for the holiday and the Almond Bump salad.