Cabbage and beetroot salad “Metelka” is perfect for those who want to put their figure in order by the summer. Salad of fresh cabbage and beets pleases with its low-calorie, beneficial properties and effectiveness, which contributes to weight loss. Thanks to the natural components of vegetable salad, your body will be enriched with minerals and vitamins. In addition to the original recipe, “I Love Cooking” will offer you several options with various additives that will bring even more benefit to your body. Let's eat together not only tasty, but also healthy!
- cabbage - half a head of cabbage;
- beets - 1 small piece;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- salt to taste;
- pepper - to taste;
- sunflower oil to taste.
Salad "Whisk" for weight loss. Step by step recipe
- We wash all the vegetables and peel them.
- Shred cabbage with long and thin strips.
- We rub raw beets and carrots on a coarse grater.
It is even better to grate, which is designed for Korean carrots. Then the stripes will be thinner and more accurate, which will perfectly affect the appearance of the salad.
- Peel and chop the garlic with a crush.
- Salad of cabbage and beets season with sunflower oil.
You can also season with olive oil - it will come out even more delicious and healthy.
- Add salt and pepper to your own taste.
You can optionally add other spices.
- Let the salad with the oil brew for about 15 minutes.
Fresh salad can be left to infuse both in the refrigerator and just on the table.
And now I will offer you some small tips: what else can you use this salad for weight loss:
- You can add prunes to the previous recipe, which will give the original salad even more vitamins.
If you decide to add prunes, then dried fruit must first be steamed, and then chopped. It turns out very tasty.
- If you like apples and various dried fruits, then you will need onions, a sour apple and, accordingly, dried fruits. Take the ingredients in an arbitrary amount.
- steamed dried apricots and prunes, dried and finely chopped;
- cut the onion into half rings and be sure to scald it with boiling water;
- rub the apple, like the rest of the vegetables in the original recipe;
- mix everything and let it brew.
- If you do not like beets, then follow the second recipe with apples and dried fruits - in this case, you can not add beets. Do the same thing as in the second recipe, only at the very end add pomegranate seeds to the salad and, if desired and possible, cranberries - and season it all with low-fat yogurt.
- Salad "Whisk" with the addition of sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds and apple.
Do all the same steps as in the original recipe, with this:
- peel the apple and grate it on the same grater as the rest of the ingredients;
- peeled seeds should be put in a dry pan, lightly browned and be sure to cool. If you bought fried seeds right away, then skip this step;
- Add seeds and pomegranate to the salad;
- salad dressing should be with lemon juice (about half of the lemon), vegetable oil and spices as you wish.
- Salad of Beijing cabbage, bell pepper, fresh cucumber and dill with parsley.
- chop the Beijing cabbage;
- peel the bell pepper and chop in strips;
- cut onions in half rings and scald with boiling water.
- cut the cucumber into half rings too;
- mix everything and add crushed garlic, dill with parsley to the salad;
- season salad with olive or vegetable oil, lemon juice and pepper and salt.
- The last variety of Panicles is a salad of radishes, carrots, kohlrabi and fresh cucumber. It turns out fresh taste and pleasant aroma.
- peel carrots and kohlrabi and three on a coarse grater;
- peel and cut cucumbers with radishes or half rings (as you like);
- mix vegetables together and season with kefir, chopped herbs and lemon juice;
- pepper and salt to taste.
That's all. Today we managed to prepare not only a tasty and healthy salad for weight loss “Metelka”, but also other varieties of this magnificent salad. Now losing weight will become even easier and tastier. Thanks to cabbage, which contains the fibers necessary for the intestines, your health will increase and you will feel great!
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit and good health!