Salad with crab sticks and cucumber is just a godsend for the housewives, because it is very simple to cook, and in the end we get a whole flavor extravaganza. I agree, there are a lot of variations of salads with crab sticks, and this is not another, but a special recipe. I am sure that the salad with crab sticks and cucumber will be a real hit on the festive table.
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- crab sticks - 100 grams;
- canned green peas - 100 grams;
Salad with crab sticks and cucumber. Step by step recipe
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Dice the crab sticks, mix them with mayonnaise (1.5 tablespoons will be enough).
- Put the salad in layers in some tin: first green peas, grease it with mayonnaise, then crab sticks, and on top a cucumber and a little mayonnaise. Slightly spoon the salad into the mold.
- Cover the mold with the plate in which you are going to serve the salad on the table, turn it over, and carefully remove the mold. You should have green peas on top.
- Ready to serve salad of crab sticks and cucumber.
Salad can be served along with meat snacks, potatoes, fish. And also as an independent dish! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the crab salad with cabbage and corn and the salad with crab sticks and cabbage.