Many people think when cooking how to decorate a cooked salad. Peking cabbage and crackers can make up an excellent neighborhood. Crispy, self-prepared crouton goes well with a soft juicy leaf of Beijing cabbage. They organically complement each other, against this background meat and vegetable supplements look great.
- head of Beijing cabbage;
- spicy greens;
- lemon juice - a teaspoon;
- ham - 100 grams;
- white onion - half;
- a couple of slices of bread;
- olive oil.
Salad with Beijing cabbage and crackers: a step by step recipe
- Smoked ham is cut into cubes, finely chop the onion. Both ingredients are laid out in a bowl, covered with cling film. Onions should let the juice and saturate the meat with aroma, while wasting its odor.
- Peel and chop the carrots, pour over lemon juice.
- Cucumber and cabbage leaves are cut into neat pieces. Sprinkled with oil. Sprinkled with spices.
- While all components are saturated with aromas, slices of bread are divided into equal cubes. In a preheated oil, each slice is fried to a crunch. It is laid out on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Sprinkled with "Provencal herbs", black pepper.
- Grind greens, combine with all parts of the salad. Sprinkle with butter and let the dish brew for up to ten minutes in the cold.
The aroma of smoked meats. and crunch of crackers with fresh cabbage leaf - a real culinary masterpiece prepared by you! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a salad of Beijing cabbage with chicken and a salad with Beijing cabbage and corn.