This quick salad I once realized on the go. Ideally, you need to use boiled squid for him, but I ran into the market and bought a can of canned. You know what a delicious salad turned out ... mmm, yummy. Immediately fell in love with all household members. So, here is a detailed recipe for you.
- Beijing cabbage - 300 grams;
- canned squid - 200 grams;
- cucumber - 2 pieces;
- tomato - 2 pieces;
- vegetable (or olive) oil - 3 tablespoons;
- juice from half a lemon.
Salad with squid and Beijing cabbage. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the Beijing cabbage, the cucumbers into slices, and the tomatoes into cubes.
- Stir in Chinese cabbage, with tomatoes and cucumber, add canned squid rings.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon, mix with vegetable oil, and season our colorful and colorful salad.
- If you wish, you can salt, I did not salt.
For a light and low-calorie dinner, you can’t imagine the best dish, and how did you make sure that preparing a salad with squid is just lightning fast. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend preparing the Korean Squid salad and the spicy salad with squid.