I think lovers of salted cucumbers want to feast on them, not only in the summer season, but also in winter. therefore, it’s for you that I suggest this recipe for cooking light-salted cucumbers for the winter. Summer mood, aroma of freshness and greenery will surely give you salted cucumbers for the winter!
On a 3 liter jar:
- Cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- horseradish leaves, dill, currant and cherry leaves;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for salting salted cucumbers for the winter
- Pour cucumbers with cold water for 3-4 hours. Then rinse them well, and cut off the ends.
- Put horseradish leaves in a sterilized jar at the bottom, then cucumbers, shifting them with herbs. Also put the peeled garlic cloves in a jar.
- Boil the water, dissolve the salt in it and let cool.
- Pour cucumbers in a jar with cold brine, cover the neck with gauze and let stand at room temperature for 2-3 days!
- When the light-salted cucumbers are ready to put them in a pan, on the bottom of which lay a cloth, fill with water (the water should be slightly above the middle of the can). Cover the jar with a metal lid.
- From the moment of boiling water in a pan, sterilize the cucumbers for 20-25 minutes. Then roll up the jar with a lid. Air cool.
In winter, opening a jar of light-salted cucumbers, you will be surprised. Their taste and aroma will plunge you into summer bliss and wonderful memories!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
And if in the summer you want to eat fast salted cucumbers, then catch this recipe!