Summer is a great time for relaxation, picnics and delicious salted cucumbers! Their aroma and taste makes you crazy that sometimes you grind cucumbers and you can’t stop. I want to tell you how to cook light-salted cucumbers instant recipe in a jar. Add to them a lot of fragrant greens and cloves, it will be awesome!
per 1 liter jar:
- cucumbers - 450-500 grams;
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- water - 0.5 liters;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- dill umbrella;
- currant leaves - 2 pieces;
- horseradish leaf;
- allspice - 4 peas;
- cloves - 2 things.
Salted cucumbers in the bank. Step by step recipe
- If possible, soak the cucumbers in water, at least for a couple of hours. But if not at all, you can not do this.
- In a dry clean jar, lay on the bottom leaves of currant and horseradish, allspice in a pot, cloves and garlic, then cucumbers, and again greens, garlic and pepper on top.
- Boil water, adding salt and sugar, mix well until completely dissolved.
- Pour cucumbers in a jar with a slightly cooled pour and leave to infuse at room temperature. The time for this you will need 18-24 hours.
- Then put the salted cucumbers in the refrigerator, where they can be stored.
Tip: if you do not like light sweetness in cucumbers, then just do not add sugar. And salted cucumbers can also be decorated by adding an apple and lemon to them. Be sure to try, it will turn out a completely new and refined taste. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations! We recommend preparing salted crisps and salted cucumbers in cold water.