Who doesn’t like tasty salted cucumbers? Yes, I agree often write that cucumbers are sold all year round in the store, but the fact remains that it is best to eat salted ones in the summer season! I want to tell you how to cook light-salted cucumbers in a liter jar. It is not always necessary to make a proportion for a 3-liter jar, and so, to eat once, is it.
Per liter jar:
- salt - a tablespoon but without top;
- sugar - a little less than a teaspoon;
- sour apple - half.
Salted cucumbers in a liter jar. Step by step recipe
- Pour cucumbers with water for at least 1-2 hours. Then rinse well and cut off the tips.
- At the bottom of the can, cut the half of the apple into slices. This will give salted cucumbers a special sourness and aroma.
- Then lay the cucumbers.
- Boil water. If you want salted cucumbers to be ready in 2-3 days, then they should be poured with cold boiled water, and if after 8-10 hours - then boiling.
- Add salt and sugar directly to the jar, fill with chilled boiled water. Shake the jar to dissolve the salt and sugar in water.
- Let stand at room temperature for 4-5 hours, then put in the refrigerator.
Salted cucumbers in a liter jar are very aromatic and crunchy thanks to our secret ingredient - apple. Try it and you are light-salted cucumbers with an apple, I'm sure that you will like it!
“I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations! And be sure to try canned cucumbers for the winter in banks and pickled cucumbers for the winter.