Salted cucumbers in a bag quickly - have you tried this? Then I advise. This is a new way to quickly make salted cucumbers in a bag. He’s in my house recently, but I love him. Because it’s simple, but the cucumbers are just a miracle. The color remains green, the cucumbers themselves are crispy. And no need to mess with banks, lids, etc.
- Small cucumbers - 0.5 kilograms;
- salt - 0.5 tablespoon;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves.
Step-by-step recipe for light-salted instant cucumbers in a package
- Wash cucumbers well, cut off buttocks.
- Finely chop dill with peeled garlic.
- Add salt and put everything in a bag.
- Tie a bag and shake it well to mix our ingredients.
- Put the bag of cucumbers in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
You can put it at night and in the morning feast on light-salted, crunchy green cucumbers! Delicious light-salted cucumbers in a package are a worthy alternative to long-term harvesting in jars!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!