Perhaps for someone this is not a new recipe at all, but I can’t pass by it. Salted cucumbers in cold instant water settled in my heart forever. Cold pouring gives cucumbers a special emerald green color, and they crunch somehow in a special way! Be sure to try these cucumbers, because cooking them is very simple!
- cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- a small head of garlic;
- take your favorite greens for salting;
- two sheets of horseradish;
- allspice peas - 5 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 1.2 liters.
Salted cucumbers in cold water. Step by step recipe
- Wash the cucumbers. Cut off the tips.
- Put the washed cucumbers in a row in a pan, cover with greens on top and add peeled garlic.
- Then lay out the second row of cucumbers and greens again. Also add allspice in a pot.
- Top the cucumbers with a large sheet of horseradish.
- Prepare a brine of cold water, salt and sugar. You can slightly warm the water so that all the ingredients dissolve well.
- Pour cold pouring into the pan, and put oppression on top of cucumbers with herbs.
- Cucumbers in the filling need to stand in the room for about 6-7 hours. After this time, put it in the refrigerator.
You can eat salted cucumbers in cold brine the very next day. You can, of course, prepare them in the bank, but I retold you the verbatim recipe, as I received it from the original source. It seems to me that this is a highlight that they cook in a pan! “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant appetite! And offers to cook salted cucumbers in a jar and salted crispy cucumbers.