If you already ate plenty of fresh cucumbers, then why not treat yourself to thin cucumbers with mustard and coriander. They will be ready in 2 days, but the wait is worth it. I have never tried such salted cucumbers in my life. Salted cucumbers with mustard are moderately sweet, sharp and tender. The taste is simply unforgettable. You should definitely try these cucumbers in season.
- cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- dill - 4 umbrellas;
- garlic - 1 head;
- coriander seeds - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vinegar 9% - 1 teaspoon;
- water - 1 liter;
- dry mustard - 1 teaspoon.
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Step by step recipe for salted cucumbers with mustard
- Soak cucumbers in water for at least one hour. If you have freshly picked cucumbers, then you do not need to soak them.
- Cut off the ends of the cucumbers and put them in a glass jar, or you can in a clay pot or wooden barrel.
- On top of the cucumbers, put the peeled garlic cloves, dill and coriander.
- Prepare the brine: boil water, add salt. When remove the brine from the heat, add dry mustard and vinegar, mix well and pour the cucumbers with the prepared brine.
- Leave on the table until cool. Then put in the refrigerator for two days.
Serve the salted cucumbers with mustard to the potatoes, or you can shame the cucumber like that - it is so delicious.