Salted tomatoes in a bag, like barrel ones, should be stored in the cellar, so if you have one, I recommend that you definitely prepare these tomatoes for the winter. Salted tomatoes are stored in a bag well, they can stand until the next harvest, and they have a delicious taste. I remember in my childhood such tomatoes were sold in a vegetable shop, from a wooden barrel. How I loved them ... ..that tastes one to one. Sharp ones are obtained, saturated.
- Tomatoes 1-2 kg in a plastic food bag;
- greens for pickling tomatoes (dill umbrellas, parsley, cherry and currant leaves, horseradish leaves);
- red hot pepper - 1 piece.
- cold water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step by step recipe for salted tomatoes in a package, like barrel
- Put greens, tomatoes in a bag on a small piece of hot pepper.
- Prepare a brine from cold water, dissolve the ingredients in it well.
- Pour the tomatoes in the bag with brine, tie it, but do not forget to let the air out.
- put the tomatoes in packages in a barrel and a large pan.
- Pour the bags with brine so that the bags are covered by at least 4-5 centimeters.
- If packages pop up, load them a little on top.
- Tomatoes will be ready in 25-30 days, and can be stored right up to the new crop.
Pickled tomatoes in a bag will surprise you with the simplicity of preparation and their original taste.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!