An interesting and very quick recipe for salting tomatoes for the winter. When there is absolutely no time to tinker with conservation, this recipe will always come to the rescue. Salting a tomato for the winter is a great way to close the tomatoes at the highest level!
Per liter jar:
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- salt - 1 dessert spoon;
- sugar - 2 dessert spoons;
- black pepper peas - 4 pieces;
- ground coriander on the tip of a teaspoon;
- citric acid on the tip of a teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for salting tomato for the winter
- Wash the tomatoes and put them in jars, to the bottom of which throw the peeled garlic cloves.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and let it brew for 15 minutes. Cover the jars with lids. Then drain the water back into the pan, put in order to boil.
- Add salt, sugar, peas, coriander and citric acid directly to the jar.
- Pour boiling water from the pan and roll up.
- Wrap upside down until completely cooled.
- It is better to store such tomatoes in a cool place.
In winter, open a jar of these tomatoes for mashed potatoes and get real pleasure from the taste and unobtrusiveness of the dish!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!