Salted zucchini turns juicy and tasty, and even without adding no vinegar. In this recipe we will keep all the usefulness of zucchini, their naturalness and taste. Celery and garlic added to salted zucchini make them more saturated and vibrant. The recipe for salted zucchini is very old, I inherited it, so their preparation is not like everything on the Internet, this also applies to taste.
- Zucchini - 2 kilograms;
- celery - a bunch;
- dill bunch;
- horseradish - 2-3 sheets;
- 1-2 pods of hot pepper;
- garlic - 3-5 cloves;
- salt - 2-3 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for salted zucchini for the winter
- Before preparing salted zucchini, it is necessary to wash them well, remove the stalks, cut into slices 1-1.5 centimeters thick.
- At the bottom of a clean three-liter jar, lay a third of the spices, then put half the jar of zucchini. In the middle, put the second part of the spices. Fill the jar to the top with zucchini. Lay the remaining spices on top.
- Prepare the brine: for 1 liter of water 2-3 tablespoons of salt. Pour the filled cans with brine, cover with lids and stand at room temperature for 8-10 days.
- Then add the brine so that it completely covers the zucchini, close the jars with plastic lids and store in a cool place.
Serve zucchini as a snack on the table, they are combined with almost any dish, unobtrusively complementing it.
Enjoy your meal!