My grandfather's favorite salad is sauerkraut salad. He was generally a big fan of sauerkraut and cooked a lot of dishes with it. Unfortunately, I didn’t write down at one time ... Well, he made this salad quite often, and I remembered it. Every autumn or winter, I definitely cook it, and more than once. The set of ingredients is quite original, but do not be alarmed - the taste is just great. I think you will definitely like my family recipe for sauerkraut salad.
- sauerkraut - 0.5 kilograms;
- peeled walnut - 100 grams;
- a small sweet apple;
- onion - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil;
- sugar - a teaspoon;
Sauerkraut salad. Step by step recipe
- Cut the apple into slices, finely chop the walnuts, cut the onion in half rings.
- Add apple, nuts and onions to sauerkraut, season with vegetable oil and sugar, mix well.
- Ready wonderful salad of sauerkraut. Sprinkle salad with chopped herbs before serving.
You are convinced that you can cook this salad in 5 minutes, and you should not talk about its benefits. In winter, such a salad will help to fully restore strength, lost energy, health, and even cheer up! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the coleslaw and carrot salad with vinegar and the coleslaw, carrot, pepper and vinegar salad.