The sausage in the potato dough diversifies the everyday menu, the sausage can be given to the child to school, to take with you on a picnic. This is a wonderful dinner, a godsend for guests suddenly rushing to visit. Probably, the sausage in the potato dough became the second dish after the scrambled eggs, which I taught my husband, but he was up to 30 years old and did not fit the stove. And nothing, managed.
- boiled potatoes - 6 pieces;
- sausages - 4 pieces;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- wheat flour - 3-4 tablespoons;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- ground pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Sausage in a potato dough. Step by step recipe
- Grated boiled potatoes. Add eggs to it, salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Put flour in potato dough and mix.
- I prefer natural sausages from eco-shops, so I boil them. But many modern sausages do not need this, as they are essentially semi-finished products.
- We take sausages and wrap each in a potato dough, it will be soft, so you just need to spread the mass around.
- Then roll sausage in flour and fry in garlic oil.
- How to make garlic oil? Very simple! In vegetable oil, fry finely chopped garlic for a couple of minutes, then remove. The oil will be incredibly fragrant.
- The sausage should appear golden crust.
They can be eaten whole, or can be cut in portions. Potato dough favorably with ordinary. It has less carbohydrates, calories, potatoes are more susceptible to various additives - spices, herbs, that is, we can give it any taste. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making muffins with sausage and mini sausages in the dough.