If you are tired of monotonous salads with chicken, potatoes and mushrooms, and you want to treat yourself to something unusual and very tasty, then the Sea Pearl salad is exactly what you need. The taste of this salad is simply luxurious. Each ingredient has its own unique and extremely tasty colors, which makes the salad extremely tasty. Try it and you will love it.
- squid - half a kilogram;
- boiled shrimp - 300 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- red caviar - 150 grams;
- mayonnaise - 150 grams;
- pepper - to taste;
- quail egg - 1 piece.
Sea Pearl Salad. Step by step recipe
- First, boil the shrimp. Slightly salt water. Cook no more than 3 minutes. Discard the finished shrimp in a colander and rinse with cold water. Leave until all the water drains. If desired, can be dried with a paper towel.
- After our shrimp have dried, cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the eggs, cool and separate the protein from the yolk. To prepare our salad, we need only protein. They must be grated on a coarse grater.
- We spread all the ingredients in a salad bowl, add caviar there.
- Pepper to taste and season with mayonnaise. We mix everything.
- Sprinkle the finished salad on top with caviar. On top of the salad, spread the boiled quail egg.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend preparing a seaweed salad with cucumber and a seaweed salad.